Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guitar 101.3

Here is a basic set list or songs that are fairly easy to play and if you know some of these there are alot of people you can play with.
Sweet home Alabama
Give me three steps
Break on thru
Love me two times
Road house blues
La Grange
Tush
Sharp Dressed man
Cheap sun glasses
Tube Snake Boogie
Taking care of Business
Start me up
Honky Tonk Woman
Miss you
Beast of Burdon
I know it's only rock and roll
Satisfaction
Mary had a little lamb
Cold shot
The house is rockin
Couldn't Stand the weather
Lenny
All along the Watchtower
Purple Haze
The Wind cries Mary
Little Wing.
King Bee
Messin with the Kid
How Blue can you get
Rock me baby
The Thrill is gone
Calidonia
Mustang Sally
Midnight Hour
Sleepwalk
Jump Jive and Wail
Highway to Hell
Shook me all night Long
Back in Black
Black out
I feel good
Papas got a brand new bag
cold Sweat
Smells like teen spirit
enter sand man


Now I realize this is a very mixed bag but it is a starting point. All of the signature licks and chord patterns can be had on-line I use this site called "ultimate Guitar". if it ain't there your local music store should have it in book form some where..rok on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment